Wednesday 18 November 2009

As I said in my interests, I also like to make comments on a football forum, but not on football, just general chat. I made a comment recently, which to my amazement, was greeted with almost complete agreement, and those who weren't sure seemed to come round. This was a sort of one off for me. My onions are normally treated with desparity, ridicule, and incessant mockery. If a filing cabinet existed for onions, mine would be forced to the back of the bottom drawer, which is always nearly impossible to open anyway. Can you offer an argument? The subject is 'Pet Hates' btw.....

People who open a new tub of marge, peel back that foil/paper seal thing, apply their chosen amount of margery, and then replace the foil/paper thing. WHY??? WHAT PORPOISE DOES THAT BIT OF PAPER SERVE? IT CAN'T OFFER ANY EXTRA DAYS OF 'USE BEFORE'!!JUST BIN THE THING! IT IS BOTH A HINDERANCE, AND A FAFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment